visit their website It’s raining again! Everyone is sad and complaining like little fucking bitches. Just be thankful your flesh is waterproof and non-permeable… unlike mine.
Whilst everyone in the UK complain about the weather or reads about pretty much every BBC heroes and treasure being a dirty rotten paedophile, I have been writing away and making a few more T-shirt designs. I even stuck one on a cup today. I don’t give a fuck if nobody decides to buy them, they are there if you want them and they look damn glorious if I do say so myself. And I do. So they are.
This Site hombres solteros famosos Can Tea Really Make You Invisible? Or rencontres geolocalisées CTRMYI? Has been sapping my word juice to the maximum lately. I completed a rough section on Christopher Reeves which is sure to offend a few but those who would be offended are probably dicks anyway. The next section that is being written is about the late great Margret Thatcher. What a woman. So hateful she makes me look like a fucking monk or a loving and gracious swan.
site de rencontre via fb (1) Finish off writing about the remaining celebrities.
(2) Add all of you lovely people to the thanks section… not all of you, just the ones that decided to lift their god damn fingers and give me suggestions when I asked for them.
(3) Conduct a few more surveys
(4) Add all survey questions and responses to best online dating websites 2018 CTRMY!?
(6) Sit on the project for a month and not read it or look at it as I will be sick to death of it.
(7) Send the text to a proof reader… I have someone in mind and will contact this person real soon. Possibly already contacted them.
(8) Create pictures and discuss artwork with Tumulu.
(9) Build book cover
(10)Once I have the material back from the proofer, re-read myself.
(11)Format and build book.
(12)Release the book in 2014
this contact form A lot to do still, actually, it’s pissed me off now that I have seen how much I have left to do. God damn it! Somewhere in there I will release an advert giving everyone an idea of what they can expect in the book, including who is in it.
Leave me alone.